Artist Painter Brenda D. Johnson's Wildlife and Nature Inspired Art

Brenda's Blog and Studio Journal features new works in progress and general updates. You can also follow Brenda on Facebook (search Facebook: Brenda D. Johnson Wildlife Art. (NEW!)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Caribbean Cruiser Wins Silver Metal Award!

Caribbean Cruiser ~ 14" x 18" Acrylic on Board

San Dimas Wildlife Art Festival has always been a fun show for me.  It's a relaxing show to do and a short drive for many who come to see this event.  It's always great to see so many familiar faces and catch up with the events in their lives.   I'd like to thank all who were able to make it and stop by to say "Hello".


A special thanks to the event coordinators, directors and volunteers that make this show a joy to do!  


I'm also honored  to announce my painting, "Caribbean Cruiser" won the Silver Metal Award!   It came as a huge surprise because I really was unsure of how an underwater painting would be received.    I think it was a hit!  And I'm delighted to say, it has a wonderful new home with The Smiths!  Thank you!  


Linda Walker won a Gold Metal Award, Gary R. Johnson won the Bronze Metal.    Congratulations Linda and Gary!

No comments: