Artist Painter Brenda D. Johnson's Wildlife and Nature Inspired Art

Brenda's Blog and Studio Journal features new works in progress and general updates. You can also follow Brenda on Facebook (search Facebook: Brenda D. Johnson Wildlife Art. (NEW!)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nature Works ~ Tulsa here I come!

Well, it's that time again. The packing and boxing making ready for another wonderful art show in Tulsa.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and catching up on all that's new and making new friends (always an added bonus!).  


I've put together some very different challenging paintings for this show.  These new works are a push from my more recognizable subjects.    The peacock shown in this update is one of the most difficult complex paintings I've done in some time.  Literally every square inch is detailed with fine strokes defining each feather.  


If you are in the Oklahoma area the weekend of March 5th and 6th, please come by and enjoy this amazing show.  Stop by my booth and say "Hello"!   



http://natureworks.org/     Here is the link for location and activities over the weekend.


To preview the new originals and new Limited Edition Prints available, please visit my main website at:  http://www.bdjohnsonart.com.  All the new images have been added.



No comments: