Artist Painter Brenda D. Johnson's Wildlife and Nature Inspired Art

Brenda's Blog and Studio Journal features new works in progress and general updates. You can also follow Brenda on Facebook (search Facebook: Brenda D. Johnson Wildlife Art. (NEW!)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On the easel ~ Saw Whet Owl


Work continues on the little Saw Whet Owl.  It's very close to completion at this point.   More shadows will be painted in beneath him adding more dimension to the overall piece.   More fine tuning of the visible leg and talon.


I spent this morning prepping some small canvases. Each 6 x 6".  I'll be taking these with me on my September adventure.  (I can hear the sound of the waves as I type this)   The drawing will go in on each this afternoon.   (Surprises for the next show in October in San Dimas.)    


Please check my "Schedule Page" on the main website for the dates and time.  San Dimas is a fun show to do.  I'm looking forward to it.
The venue will return to it's original location as well.  The Civic Center in Downtown San Dimas.


 It's always great to catch up with all these folks and meet new ones.  Please stop by my booth and say "Hello".  

No comments: