Artist Painter Brenda D. Johnson's Wildlife and Nature Inspired Art

Brenda's Blog and Studio Journal features new works in progress and general updates. You can also follow Brenda on Facebook (search Facebook: Brenda D. Johnson Wildlife Art. (NEW!)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Domestic Cat ? On the Easel........

One more on the easel.  This new piece is an acrylic on board.  The background has been air brushed in and the cat is in the rough stage of base coat.  The painting is an 8" x 10" in size.  Generally, I do like to paint in the eyes first.  Giving some life to a piece helps me feel the subject I'm working on.   I'll post as this piece progresses. 


Happy Memorial Weekend to all.  I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather.  Sunny California has certainly seen it's share of clouds and rain this spring.



No comments: